In Hinduism, the tortoise is considered to be an incarnation of Vishnu. Placing a crystal turtle in a home or office removes structural defects. Learn how to keep a crystal turtle at home or in the office.
In Hinduism, the tortoise is considered to be an incarnation of Vishnu. He is one of the ten incarnations of Vishnu. As another incarnation, the turtle emerged from the churning of the sea. It is believed that Lord Vishnu incarnated as a tortoise and carried the Mandar mountain on his back. Therefore, it is still worshiped today. Apart from this, turtle is also considered auspicious in architecture. According to Vastu, it is auspicious to keep a metal turtle in the house. Placing a crystal turtle in a home or office removes structural defects. Learn how to keep a crystal turtle at home or in the office.
Crystal Turtle Benefits
- Sleeping close to the head eliminates the problem of insomnia.
- Good luck if you keep a crystal turtle in a yellow cloth in the temple of the house.
- Keep Crystal Turtle in the safe for financial gain.
- Keep in the main room to keep the family happy.
- Both crystal metal and turtle are dear to Lakshmiji. So architectural experts recommend keeping it indoors. Because by doing so, there is no shortage of money in the house.
For best results, place the crystal turtle on the main door of the house or office.
Depending on the architecture, the clay turtle should be placed on the east, north or southwest side of the house or office. All this bears good fruit in this direction. If the tortoise is made of wood, it is better to keep it facing east or southeast.